星期四, 八月 03, 2006

The Distance is Never Too Long

The Distance Is Never Too Long


Dear Fanny,
Hi gal, its been a longggg time weve never met. Hmm, since I left for Xiamen, I think. Miss you! Miss you! Miss youuuu so much! Hehhehe... Hows Donggala?? I want to go there!! I want to go to the beach in Donggala, have sunbathing there! Hehhehe...Anyway, I miss the time spent with you like we had when we were in Surabaya. Still remember the time we had in the youth retreat with Mr. Nur? Hahahha... The time when you started to be my fans! I was so ashamed at that time! I had to be the finalist of MSI Star and everyone in that retreat insisted me to sing a song. Huaaaaa.... Its so embarrassing!! But, its so memorable experience too! Hihihihi... Well, Its almost 2 year we dont meet face to face, rite? But, Im happy that we never lose contact. I still can hear your roaringvoice on the phone! Hahhaha... Just kidding...! Your adorable sharing via short messages, and your interesting and suspicious life stories when we go on line! Wakakkaka.... Theyre all amazing and wonderful! Hey, youve promised me to go to Surabaya soon and spend your vacation here with me. I wont forget everything weve planned on the chatting: Eating Bebek Bratang and Bebek Pahlawan, watching film in the cinema, taking some pictures in the photo box, going around Surabaya, and so many excited and fun things to do with you. See you soon in Surabaya! Hmmm, Im so impatient to wait for your coming here in Surabaya....
Love always,
Ay Ling


Do you have a friend who lives far away from your hometown? Maybe he/she lives in other city, other country, or even other continents? Well, one of the most difficult challenges a friendship faces is distance. As much as you intend to call, send short message, and even go chatting on line, lets face it, it is hard. So much of friendship has to do with the time you spend together and the sharing of similar interests like hobbies, lifestyles, food, etc. To continue a long-distance friendship, trust is the most important element. Know that even though the calls, short messages, and time for chatting on line come less and less, the love is still the same; the excitement is still the same. This is proven in that moment you sit down face to face, and it is as if no time has passed at all.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Dear ayling,
miss you too... hehe ya... tiap hari sms, chat and telp.. rasanya jarak emang gak terlalu masalah... hehe.. yup, cant wait to see you too either in Donggala or surabaya.. hehe