星期二, 九月 05, 2006

I'm so blessed

Dear friends,
Hi, it’s been a long time for not sharing my experience with all of you. Well… actually, I really want to share some of my experiences. But, I’m soooo busy rite now! L But, I really enjoy everything I do. Hehehe… Since I concern with education, I am so happy to be a teacher! Teaching is really an honorable occupation which has a very deep and great impact for this nation. Why is it so? Coz through education we can build our young generation, to be an excellent leaders in our community and even our nation. And I know, God put me in this area so that I can grow! Not only the students I teach grow, but also I grow!! I grow in my skill of my teaching, but also my characters. Coz I’m not only transferring the knowledge/ skill that I have but also I build my character strongly by interacting with students, parents, and other teachers. Besides, I need to impart my life that has been changed by God so that I can glorify His name. And, that’s why…. I can say that I’m soooo blessed to be part of the MSA Home Schooling Community, a community where I’m in now. In MSA I can see the desire of evry parents who commit themselves in homeschooling their children in building the right foundation and characters for their children’s future. I even see that some parents who are working, they even take one day off every week just to sit in the class and learn together with the kids. Wow… that’s amazing!!! I really blessed with their commitment and I see they pay the price for it. And I believe that through their family, they can bring a great testimony for other parents and even singles who are one day, they will get married too…

没有评论: