星期五, 十月 27, 2006

Mom's coming to Surabaya.... Hurrayyyyy!!!!!

Hurrayyyyy....My mom's coming from Balikpapan!! Well, I'm so happy to meet her. She's specially coming to Surabaya not because of visitting me.. :( but for attending her niece's wedding party. It means, my cousin's wedding!! Argghhhhh..... I still remember the time when i was giving this "about to get married" cousin her English tutorial... and she's going to get married this Nov, while... Me? :( I'm still having my usual status: SINGLE!! Huaaaaaaaaaa..... Anyway... I'm so happy to see her got her "soulmate". Sure! Don't believe me? You must!!! Hahhaha... Hmmm, back to my mom's coming... :) The thing which made me happy is that I can go shopping with her, buying my new "rather expensive" sandals and clothes (that I can's afford if i buy them with my own money..), have time in the mall together ( I rarely go shopping with my mom before...). Moreover, it's been a long time for my mom coming to Surabaya. She is so busy with her work in Balikpapan that she doesn't have time to visit her "cute" daughter here. Hahhaha.... Well, the point is... I'm so happy to spend time with my mom here in Surabaya, even though we don't stay together (She stays in my auntie's home), but we really enjoy our time!! I love you, Mommmm....!!!

没有评论: