星期三, 十一月 15, 2006

Self - Reflection

I knelt to pray but not for long, I had too much to do.
I had to hurry and get to work, for bills would soon be due.
So I knelt and said a hurried prayer and jumped up off my knees.
My Christian duty was now done, my soul could rest at ease.....
All day long I had no time to spread a word of cheer.
No time to speak of Christ to friends, they’d laugh at me I’d fear.
No time, no time, Too much to do! That was my constant cry.
No time to give to souls in need. But at last the time, the time to die.
I went before the Lord. I came, I stood with downcast eyes.
For in his hands God held a book. It was the book of life.
God looked into his book and said.
"Your name I cannot find, I once was going to write it down...
But never found the time"

How scary and how sad it is if God can’t find our name in the Book of Life. It seems like everything that we’ve done in order to “maintain” our Christian life is nothing before Him. Anyone of us knows that we need to feed our spirit, so that it can grow stronger and stronger. But, it’s so often that the routines we must do everyday replace the essential of building our deep and strong relationship with God. Time is the main reason of it. But one thing all of us need to know is that God really wants the quality of our time.

So, redeem your time! Have a deeper and an intimate relationship with God. Know His will and destiny for you. Let your spirit have rest in the presence of God and let God fill you with His love and compassion, so that you can share your life with others and your life can be the vessel which always flow the love of God to this world.

没有评论: