星期五, 五月 19, 2006

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi guys,

I’m glad see you all! Well, first of all, I’d like to welcome all of you to my Blog. Hope that this blog will be a blessing for all of you. Wish all the best to all of my blog readers, be happy in your life, and let a smile fill the whole of your days. God bless and love you! J


Tuesday, May 2nd, 2006

Hello guys,

This is my first time to write a blog. Well, thanks for two of my best friends who always “insist” me in starting to write a blog (Thanks a lot for Andi en Fanny…See, guys I’ve started my first blog!). Hehhehee… I’m so thankful (and also a bit annoyed, hehheehe…, but it’s good to be honest, rite???) that both of them keep on “forcing” me and “intimidate” me every time we were chatting on Yahoo Messenger. Well guys, actually I’m planning to have my own blog as most of your blogs which I read, have blessed me so much. But, I’m just afraid that I’m not consistent enough to write a blog as I start to be so busy these days and I have to go to the internet café one a week to check my emails and write my blog. However, I’m so happy to be part of the Bloggers! Haha! Well, for the new beginning…I’ll start with sharing my 2006 Faith Goals. Hope all these faith goals will be fulfilled this year as it’s already in the middle of the year. And, I want to share to all of you that I have been on the way of seeing some of my faith goals to be fulfilled in my life. So, I keep on believing God to see all of them come true in my life. Well, I’d like to encourage all of the readers to keep on believing God for all your faith goals and dreams too! Jia you!!!


Ay Ling’s Faith Goals 2006:

  1. Being a woman of noble characters (Proverbs 31:10-31)
  2. Being a woman of FAITH (Mark 11:13)
  3. Being a woman who has FEAR of GOD (Integrity)
  4. Pursuing deeper intimacy with god (having spiritual disciplines: consistency in reading Bible, praying,etc)
  5. Financial breakthrough
  6. Pursuing holiness in mind, heart, body and action
  7. Having more passion for God and compassion for the lost (Reaching out to spread the Kingdom of God)
  8. Getting married in October 2006
  9. Family salvation (for my parents)
  10. Good both in Chinese and English (spoken and written)
  11. Being a good teacher who is loved by the students, able to teach well and even has the ability to teach any kinds of students (low intelligence students, hyperactive students, etc)
  12. Fruitful in every area of life (Ministry, Work, Spiritual life, etc)
  13. Growing in Godly characters
  14. Lose weight 5 - 10 kilos

没有评论: